Outer : Fluid repellent
Middle : Barrier to germ
Inner : Moisture absorption
Proper usage steps:
- Perform hand hygiene before putting on a mask.
- The coloured side of the mask should face outwards with the metallic strip uppermost
- Position the elastic bands around both ears
- Extend the mask to fully cover mouth, nose and chin
- Mould the metallic strip over nose bridge
- The mask should fit snugly over the face
Important: Avoid touching the outer layer of the mask after wearing or during taking-off. Replace the mask immediately if it is damaged or soiled. Do not reuse the mask. Discard the used mask in a lidded rubbish bin. Perform hand hygiene before and after touching the mask.