*All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
WHAT IS EWB BC-F ANALYSER
EWB BC-F Analyser (Body Composition & Fat Analyser) is a premium body composition analyser that offers two types of results: full body composition and comprehensive body water analysis, which are then applied in nutritional assessment, medical research, patient monitoring, and sports medicine.
EWB BC-F ANALYSER TECHNOLOGY VERSUS DEXA
EWB BC-F Analyser uses SMF – BIA technology capable of capturing the single moment of your body and providing impedances and reactance value by segment at multiple frequencies. It works by sending completely harmless electric currents through the body, and is totally free of radiation . EWB BC-F Analyser technology is protected by a global patent, and is recognized for great accuracy and high correlation coefficient of 0.984 with DEXA (Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry). The potential drawback with DEXA is that it is a source of small levels of radiation – ideally, it should not be performed more than 4 times per year. EWB BC-F Analyser, in comparison, is safe and can be used multiple times per year.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EWB BC-F ANALYSER AND OTHER BIA DEVICES?
EWB BC-F Analyser’s technical uniqueness:
- The use of multiple frequencies to accurately measure intracellular and extracellular
- 8-point tactile electrode system with thumb electrodes providing a direct and reproducible
- Segmental impedance measurements to include accurate lean body mass measurements of the
- No empirical estimations required to calculate results .
WHY IS EWB BC-F ANALYSER COMPOSITION ANALYSIS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR NUTRITIONIST AND HEALTH PRACTITIONERS?
Nutritionists are responsible for developing a personalised dietary protocol for each client’s starting point and goals. EWB BC-F Analyser facilitates this process by allowing nutritionists to identify achievable goals for their clients, thus increasing the success rate of achieving their health and dietary goals.
EWB BC-F Analyser also provides body water analysis and phase angle measurement, which are valuable information for practitioners seeking to create a personalised health care plan. The total body water analysis indicates the amount of water located within our cells (a healthy balance of body water is critical for good health), while phase angle is an indicator to determine the body’s cell integrity and distribution of water within and outside the cell membrane (an important part of cells that regulates nutrients coming in and waste materials coming out).
In other words, by tracking the body water analysis and phase angle, practitioners will have a more precise understanding of their client’s health as they will have a better idea of the client’s cell integrity health and the amount of water inside them.
EWB BC-F Analyser test is non-invasive and provides a comprehensive result that can be used to track and educate clients about their body compo sition , water composition, cell integrity and function s, and any health risks associated with poor body composition (e.g. metabolic syndrome).
WHY DO WE NEED TO MONITOR OUR BODY COMPOSITION?
- Provides an individualised starting point on which to base goals for improvement in health and
- Provides comprehensive details on the fat percentage and distribution to help track progress in fat loss.
- Provides indication of potential muscle deficiency, which can be corrected with resistance exercise training aimed at increasing muscle
- Provides accurate estimation on resting metabolic rate, which is used as an indicator to determine the calorie
- Provides clear, detailed information of current body status instead of relying solely on body weight
EWB BC-F ANALYSER UNIQUE FEATURES
- No estimation – Uses impedance to accurately determine body compo sition .
- 60 seconds application – Quick and non-invasive test to determine body composition, water analysis and cell
- Lean mass – Provides accurate muscle analysis for each body
- Body water analysis – Comprehensive results for body water
- Segmental data – Provides segmental ICW, ECW and ECW /TBW values.
- Body fat – Provides comprehensive results on segmental body fat and visceral fat (belly fat).
- Phase angle – Analyses cell membrane integrity and function s.
- History – Offers convenient history chart to track
- Research – Effective tool in providing valuable data such as body composition output, possible water retention, phase angle, reactance, and TBW/LBM.